You may (or, indeed, may not) have noticed I’ve not posted recently.
Getting internet access has become difficult, and, seen as I’m out here for another few months… I’ve decided to call off the blog.
I came online to break the news, and discovered that I’ve been nominated for an award!
It’s a nice leaving present.
Rules of Acceptance
Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Firstly, thanks to http://pickingalover.wordpress.com/
Erm, I’m supposed to share 7 unknown things about me, but you guys know everything down to the fact that I female ejaculate, so this might be hard…
1. I don’t believe in God, but I do believe in life after death
2. I’m missing a rib right where Adam’s was taken to make Eve. Does this make me masculine?
3. Love truly terrifies me, and I think is the only thing that does
4. I’ve never given anyone a blow job
5. My favourite thing to do in bed is to go down on a girl
6. Feet scare me, but I once went out with someone with a foot fetish so I let them lick my… *shudder*. This happened once and I nearly threw up!
7. This blog has shaped me incedibly as a person, in terms of my relationship, my sex life, and my sexuality.
And now for my nominations!
I’m treating this as a bit of a leaving present to these lovely people, too.
http://theoblack.wordpress.com/: Theo writes beautifully about his relationship with the elusive L, and some of his passages will move you near to tears.
href.li/?http://justcassie.wordpress.com: Cassie is a pagan blogger who writes about many different things with, again, a beautiful hand. She’s extremely insightful.
http://thehookupstories.wordpress.com/: The hook up stories are down to earth stories which will make you blush!
http://thirtysomethingsingle.com/: Another dating blog, again written with a level-headed, down-to-earth attitude which is needed for blogging about sexy things!
http://pinkagendist.wordpress.com/: Despite being an ex-porn star, the Pink Agendist writes about LGBTQ issues, and has started his own website for the protection of LGBTQ children being bullied at school. Well worth following to keep up with the latest equality issues.
http://lesbianbrooklynite.wordpress.com/: A very interesting, well written, down to earth blog worth a follow.
… Over and out!